With over 4500 clients under influence exceeding £140m, we are committed to provide an exceptional service to help you achieve your individual financial goals and objectives.
Our advisors help their clients choose the financial products and services that best meet their current and future needs. As a Wealth Management Consultant, you would advise your clients on the right investments, savings, pensions, mortgages or insurance products.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be able to explain complex information clearly and simply. If you are interested in finance and you want to help people to get the best out of their money, this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
To become a Wealth Management Consultant you will need a minimum of one of the following qualifications;
Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
IFS Level 4 Diploma for Financial Advisers and Professional Certificate in Banking (including practice of financial advice module)
Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) Level 4 Investment Advice Diploma.
You will need to demonstrate the following skills and competencies;
- excellent communication and listening skills
- the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- the ability to analyse and research information
- good sales negotiation and report writing skills
- an interest in financial products and markets
- good maths and computer skills
- determination and motivation to meet targets
- discretion and a trustworthy manner
- accuracy and attention to detail
- respect for private and confidential information
- a proven track record of sourcing and developing new clients
Training and Development
Prior to joining you will be required to successfully complete the Openwork Induction Programme.
To further support your development you will be supported by your personal Mentor who will guide you through the Pre and post the induction program events through;
An agreed CPD plan with your mentor.
Help with identifying where development is needed.
On-Going support to achieve specialist qualifications.
Expert tutors to achieve Chartered Status.
To register your interest, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a CV.
Open Academy Graduate Program
The Openwork Academy Graduate Programme enables us to provide a career opportunity for our ‘next generation’ of Wealth Management Consultants.
Carefully selected candidates will have an opportunity to be moulded into fully qualified advisers.
By the end of the 12-month program, you will possess a recognized industry qualification and learn how to build productive client relationships.
- You will receive an annual salary
- Be allocated appropriate study time during the working week, in line with IFS guidelines
- The cost of any exam will be covered by the Firm
To register your interest, please contact us on email@example.com and attach a CV